 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12093
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Final Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:37:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
So, I think something needs to be said that 100% of your robot needs to cross
the far line before it can come back.
-Greg

It does:

"At the turn end, the robot must clear the 18" Turn End tape line and
not extend over the far table edge"

Me fail english? That unpossible.