 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12055
Re: rtlToronto Attending 2 Train Shows in the Same Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:21:29 GMT

Hello everyone,

rtlToronto LEGO Train Club (rtlTLTC) will have a display

(snip boring train stuff)

do
not hesitiate to contact me.

Take care,

Dave K

HEY!

MISTER  KOTTER.

I gots a question.

who do I have to kill to make you train heads go away!  is it that Calum guy?

Chris

seeing as dave never replied to my post about the online text adventure for
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy....

I was too busy trying to figure out the question to the answer of '42' and
making sure taht Gragagavar wasn't standing behind me.

And trying to keep my towel with me at all times...

Chris... give in to the dark side...  trainssss.... much better than
robotsesssss....

Dave K