 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12053
12052  |  12054
Subject:
Hobby Show Nov 5-7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:54:05 GMT

Well here's something--

5 weeks until the Hobby Show! :)

November 5 to 7th at the International Center in Toronto, Ontario--

http://www.thehobbyshow.com/

To finalize the plans, if there are those people sitting on the fence regarding
their attendance, show up anyway and bring some MOCs!  There'll be display
tables set up for your stuff.

If you plan on attending, and haven't already replied to Alan or myself, either
here or by e-mail, please reply to this thread, letting us know what you plan on
bringing and how much room it'll take on the display tables.

If you require any information or need some help, don't hesitate to drop me a
line.

Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful creations!

Take care,

Dave