 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12008
Re: for my next home renovatrion....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 13:39:28 GMT

too bad Calum is in Germany, he cant reply!!!

Oh, I can reply just fine.

Calum

WOW, a full day, a few baiting posts and the only reply is from Calum.

well, it looks like RTL is back to the the core group. ME and you!

yep.  just like the old days.

sigh.

heck I'd even accept a reply from Lar++ right about now.(1)

:)

Chris

(1)  has Larry ever said anything blatantly disparaging on Lugnet.  like "shut
up Chris, your a goof"  ??  you know. the way Calum, or Steve would.