 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11984
Re: Train Caboose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:46:40 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Does anyone remember the price of the Train Caboose at Bricks and Blocks?

Derek

no.

Apparently not.  You'll be glad to know I'm trying to dispose of an
extra one, rather then get more.  :-)

Derek

this is VERY good.  welcome to our Robot 12 step program.

because this is RTL, and our members are more advanced, we have reduced the 12
steps down to 1.

Step 1.

Get rid of all those bad train things.

Step 2.

there is no step 2.

Chris

your doing good Derek.  let me know if you need any more false encouragement.