 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11892
  Seeking RCX

G'Day I have convinced a friend of mine that he NEEDS to get a MindStorms(tm) set, has anyone seen any recently in the GTA (preferably west north/west end) at any stores? (yes, I know St Jacobs still has 4 on the shelf, just do not want to drive (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Seeking RCX

(...) The Mastermind Toys in Oakville had one the last time I was there... I would imagine that their stores in Toronto would have them too, or at least be able to get one. -Greg (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)