 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11859
    Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC —Didier Enjary
   (...) Hi, Thanks for your effort in webcasting the BF opening ceremony. We followed it friday night as many other guys here in France (11:30 PM here). We managed to see it clearly from here.Both image and sound are good. We really enjoy to see you (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC —Calum Tsang
   (...) Gaël and Didier, You're very welcome. I hope everyone enjoyed the webcast, please join us again tomorrow night for the keynote speech from Jake McKee, Community Liason Manager for the Lego Company. Calum PS-Allan, we found out that we need a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC —Allan Bedford
   (...) Calum, No worries. I appreciate that you took time to look into doing it. I'll just catch the reruns on CityTV at 3 a.m. ;) Best regards, Allan B. (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)