 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11762
Re: Who is going to BrickFest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 06:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Glad to hear that Calum!

After several weeks of...

...living in a metal cage eight hours a day. ...working 14-18 hour days doing stuff like driving in circles at 4AM ...and stuffing a Toyota Prius full of 20 cell phone antennas ...flying to Dallas-Forth Worth and trying to tear apart a rental car with a screwdriver

...and now, another two weeks of the metal cage and a second trip to DFW.

...I am very very much looking forward to this as a vacation.

   Yes, I am going, and apparently I’m my own Lug (JaneyLug ~ membership of one, any takers?)

I’m leaving on either Weds. or Thurs. morning and if another Lug takes me in, I might never come back.

Well, we just haven’t seen you at any rtlToronto stuff yet! Looking forward to meeting you for the first time! You should build for Hobby Show this November!

Calum