 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11674
    Instructions...galore. —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, Today, I have somehow come into the posession of several hundred, nay, a thousand or two Lego set instructions. Four large boxes of them from the last few years (maybe anywhere from 1 to 10 years old) and pretty well everything--Duplo to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Instructions...galore. —David Koudys
   (...) D'oh!!! So all day something was in the back of my mind--some sort of event or something... but work being busy and such that something completely slipped my mind... So I'm home, checking the NG, and all of a sudden I read here... Dinner!!!!! (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)