 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11668
  Re: Thoughts on drag racing

(...) What about people who might attempt an RCX-less solution? ;) Personally I don’t see what the big deal is. If someone thinks that pressing a button on their RCX (or a battery box) will interfere with the take off, then let them come up with (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thoughts on drag racing

I'm going to agree with Ivan on this one. all these other ideas re: "starting;" force people to either orientate the brick, make people use an IR message, or whatever. K.I.S.S. when someone says Go, you do what ever you need to, to start your (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thoughts on drag racing

(...) No kidding. There's no reason to make this more complicated than it already is... (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)