 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11557
  Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?

(...) Websters says it ranges from dark-brown to black. My initial thought was that it ranged from medium-brown (anything dark enough to not be in the sandy-brown/dishwater-blonde range) to dark-brown, and that black fell into its own category. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Black Hair Brunette?

(...) Grrrrrr, I wish I wasnt against censorship, I would rally for a Webster's Dictionary Burning Beef BBQ! Oh my darn morals, (goes to pout in the corner!) Janey "Red Brick" (defeated by Websters) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)