 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11510
  Re: Who's building for rtl16 in two weeks?

(...) WELL, big surprise there from dave. (shrug) the new house actualy has a large eyebolt in the center of the "games room" that would be PERFECT for a rope. too bad most of my lego is still in boxes I WILL have something for the game. I will not (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Who's building for rtl16 in two weeks?

(...) Not that I'm going to rest on my accomplishments, but when you come in first in any competition, maybe then, Mr. "I like to trash talk everyone else 'cause I can't come in first *ever*' Magno, I'll listen to you. You go right back to raising (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)