 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11504
    You're never half as clever as you think... —Calum Tsang
   So, I was reading BrickShelf Recent and found a picture of a box of this set: (URL) never knew this set existed! Because I thought, wouldn't that little police car look great in yellow?! So I made one and used it for a number of rtlToronto (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)