 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11498
11497  |  11499
Subject:
rtlToronto photos in AFOLs comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 21:29:28 GMT

As most of you know I've been working on the public verson of my "AFOLs" comic,
and Calum gave me some pictures from various events to be used in the book. We
just thought that we should make sure it's okay with those of you that are seen
in the book. There are pictures of Ka-On Lee, Jeff VW, Derek, Rob S., and Dave
K. So, let me know if it's okay to use these pictures. If you guys want to see a
PDF file of the finished book (and what pictures I used of you), drop me an
e-mail and I'll send it to you. The PDF files is about 3.7MB, just to warn you.

I did have picures of myself in the book, but because of my bizarre facial scar
and inappropriate tatoos, Jake suggested I take them out...

-Greg