 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11497
    references for studless construction and Mindstorms? —Rob Antonishen
   Since playing with some of the newer Technic sets (and some bionicles) I am realizing that there can be significant advantages to studless construction...a high strength to weight ratio being one of them... Any suggested references for getting (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

        Re: references for studless construction and Mindstorms? —Brian Davis
   (...) I too would like such a reference - sadly, at this point the best I've found is looking over (more often, building) stock LEGO studless designs. The small 'dozer Technic model that was released last year was a very nice education (for its (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)