 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11494
Re: Train1 Automated Cargo Crane!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 15:42:54 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
http://www.frog.nl/cargo.php?f=europecomter&s=capplications

Aww, crap!  This is almost exactly what I was trying to build for train1.

-Iain
Did you see their "Park-a-Car"
http://www.frog.nl/cargo.php?f=parkacar&s=capplications

Anyone know if this is in use anywhere?  I can see it now...."Officer, I
  left my baby in the car and it has been carried away..."

Maybe it isn't intended for unattended use:)

-Rob A>