 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11467
    VHS Video Tapes —Derek Raycraft
   So what does one do when they have about 100 VHS Video tapes they no longer want. It seems ashame to just throw them out, but I doubt anyone would actually want them. And I really want to recover the space as soon a possible. Any ideas other then (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: VHS Video Tapes —David Koudys
   (...) You could get stranded on an island and use the tape as a substitute for rope and build yourself a raft to get off the island. It's a suggestion. Dave K (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: VHS Video Tapes —Calum Tsang
   (...) You could use it to weave a cage for deathmatches, and call it "Mad Derek Beyond Mylardome". It's a suggestion. Calum (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)