 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11407
  Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) I WAS FIRST!!!!!! everyone else is just copying me!!!! :) soon, people will all want to be SPFX movie guys,. and drive sexy white dodge ram 4x4 pickup trucks.... Chris 3 days to moving hell (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) I wanted to do this very thing, but something got lost in translation--I ended up with an old rusty Dodge Dakota, and I fix 'puters all day, instead of blowing them up. Eh, such is life. (...) Did I mention that during parts of my life I was a (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

(...) WHAT canoe rack?? Oh, you mean the BACK RACK. (URL) thing i use to tie down the liquid CO2 and sometimes 100 lb er's of Propane. no, never once used it for a canoe. a ladder once, but not a canoe. Chris 3 days till the big move. lets do it (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: MOC - Toronto Transit Commission - Ride the Rocket

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) My canoe rack on my Dakota, ya big dope! Dave K (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)