 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11392
  Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner?

(...) I'll be travelling in the mighty Ford Focus, so can continue on with up to three others (or four very close people with abnormally short legs and disproportioned torsos....kind os like real life minifigs :) Would meeting at Laidlaw work for (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner?

(...) If there are lots of people, I can find my own way there, that's okay. -Greg (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara corridor planning to go to this Friday's Dinner?

(...) Hey, no problem...the more the merrier! I can even ask my better half to borrow the Caravan...we'd have room for the driver plus a party of five that way... I'm even willing to do pickups and dropoffs along the way, so long as people give me (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)