 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11367
  You don't even have to write the jokes anymore.

(URL) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't even have to write the jokes anymore.

(...) I prefer: (URL) Iain (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: You don't even have to write the jokes anymore.

Good thing it says to store games and acessories under the seat. I was going to store my ... you know ... there. What do you do when it's full? Is there some sort of hazmat recycling IKEA is planning to do? Thank GOD they stuck to their original (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: You don't even have to write the jokes anymore.

(...) You know with the Jerker computer desk I thought, Ok, maybe this is just some odd language thing that brought about a rather appropriate name. But no it's got to the point where the marketing department is just screwing with us. I just wonder (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)