 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11342
11341  |  11343
Subject:
Did you guys see this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 07:38:23 GMT

So I am catching up on lugnet (at 3:00 am, dumb work, why do I always get
paged!!!!)

And I see this link:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2513

which leads me here: