 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1132
Re: Train 2 catch phrase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Unfortunately...there's a chance that "Imperial Soldier" will be
retired as "mini-ben" ... I'm thinking of changing it to the "hoodlum"
on World Cup Stadium Security (3314). This to keep up with the "troublesome
behavior" as displayed in Paradisa-ville :-)
Let me know what you think!

LOL! I like it!
Are you going to grow the growth to match his mugshot?

Tim Strutt   8^)