 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11302
    new name.... —David Koudys
   Well,we just finished Train 6 (see other messages for photos 'n such) but I think it's time for a totally cool name for the layout that rtlToronto is endeavouring to put together. I mean, we had Altenberg before JeffE left, and then there was (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: new name.... —Calum Tsang
   (...) I've wondered that myself. I think we could keep calling it train6, but we probably should give it a name anyway, something more than "The Cool Layout Derek Came Up With". Sudenberg? The Valley? Wanted: More Green, Grey and Tan? Calum (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)