 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11232
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Ruleset Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:03:02 GMT

Hey folks,

Here is the updated ruleset for rtlToronto16.  June 26th was finalized by Chris
with the library.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-050004/

If no one has any objections, I will finalize this in a week.

You may (or may not) want to clarify this statement

"Robots are run in pairs."

to specify that (either) each robot is going for a separate rope, (or) both
robots are competing to seize control of a single rope and climb it.

I'm pretty sure the former is meant. Fighting over a scarce resource is not what
I have observed rtlToronto's style to be.