 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11230
    Reach for the TOP —Chris Magno
    OK, I forget what fancy name Calum is calling the new lego robot rope games, but I have some info. 1. the date is set for June 26 2. some of the info on the web page is wrong and will be corrected. 3. to prevent fraying, the sash cord will have the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)