 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11170
Re: Help on new AFOLs comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:50:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
I want to go with a single simple peice because the gag is that the character is
ordering all the way to Europe for a single piece. It'll be funnier than it
sounds...

I think that piece in yellow is also very rare.  You can use the phrase "Only
found in the Yellow Castle 375 set only sold in 1978".

Calum
PS-I disagree with the pirate woman, Derek.  You were right!