 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11161
Re: The small plano box!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:25:14 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Someone else who uses the small Plano box!

Ah, isn't that cute.  He's got a couple of liberty green pieces.  My
bloody 2x2 corners plates would fill three of these alone.  Damn Jodas.

Derek