 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11132
11131  |  11133
Subject:
Oh, really...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:06:13 GMT

Ok, so I need to thank you, again.  This time, thanks for giving me a purpose.

I took "Full Contact" (my C$ robot) to San Francisco to compete in the
Robolympics (not affiliated with or endorsed by the United States Olympic
Committee or the International Olympic Committee) as a "LEGO Mindstorms Open"
robot. (any robot made from LEGO)

I was lucky enough to get first place.  I'm not really shocked.  There were
people lined up to play it all weekend.  It was a big hit.

I need to better track the number of games it plays.  It's record for the
weekend was somewhere around 195-4-1

It was fun.

So, thanks to whoever decided on C$ as an event.
Steve