 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11130
Re: Switch box, shelves, EMDSD40ace, Oh My!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:34:45 GMT

So, it's been a bit of a dry spell with updates, so I went downstaris, built a
little bit, and took some pics!

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Showing a switch box directly ripped off from Jeff E from rtlTrain(s).

Showing new pics of my GE Diesel loco,

And here--

http://sparky.i989.net/legop7.htm

some new organizational units for my tiny collection (at least it looks tiny
when it's up there on the shelves like that...)

Anywho, have a boo, and comments always welcome

Dave K

SD70ACe, ;)
Josh