 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11118
    A robot space frog —Calum Tsang
   When I was a little younger, I used to make these: (URL) is a robot space frog, and is made of four pieces, a slope, a antenna thing, a 2x2 round plate underneath and that weird offset piece for legs. Back to your regularly scheduled Sunday. Calum (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)