 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11090
    Re: New Lego fan addition to my family... —Dave Astolfo
   (...) Thanks guys. Sydney is my first. And yes, even after 1 night I am quickly realizing the meaning of "you sleep when the baby does"... She is a ball of joy... Dave (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New Lego fan addition to my family... —Chris Magno
   oh, and forget about lego. might as well just give it to John G, or Iain.... someone who will use mindstorms. cause your routine will be this: feed baby burp baby play with baby change baby put baby to sleep for few hours tend to personal things (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)