 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11084
11083  |  11085
Subject:
New Lego fan addition to my family...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:49:07 GMT

Hey guys,

I have a new Lego fan addition to my family. Sydney Astolfo was born Friday March 12 @ 4Lb 12oz.

Do you think she will like Technic and Mindstorms like her pops? Or will it be Scala? Doesn’t matter really... :-)