 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11056
Re: [rtlToronto] March Dinner...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

rtlToronto January Monthly Dinner

AND

March 12, 2004 7PM

Cool. So when will the February Monthly Dinner be? April?

Aren't you clever!

Well, no. If I was clever I wouldn't have asked because I would have known the
answer...

Just catching typos is boring, so I was trying to find out if there's a secret
code here or something. Or maybe you were testing Oliver and I didn't pick up on
it.

I dunno if it was either of those, or maybe even something else, which is why I
asked. If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

Y'know, I was just thinking to myself, 'it's been a while since Calum was
passive/aggressive towards an American, with an undertone of facetiousness
thrown in', and lo and behold, here it is!

Ahhh, back into my zen stupor--the world's at balance again...

Dave K
-who hasn't lambasted an American for a few weeks, but no worries, Calum's on
the case.

Gun totin'/constitution worhsippin'/war mongerin'/Dubya believin'/revolution
lovin' yahoos.  Oh wait, were we talking Americans, or just 'Mericans?

Boy that felt good to get off my chest (again)