 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11013
Re: Shirts, the Wrath of Khan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
As supplies of Blueprint t-shirts begin to lower, I'm thinking of doing a new
set of shirts:

Options are:

Calum, I'd pay for a golf shirt.

By request I provided a "privately seen" image a while ago... maybe this could
be  turned into a shirt. I can provide a black & white version if this picture
(although it needs the yellow part to really make the image work).
-Greg

Greg:  what do you mean image???  what are you talking about.  do you mean to
say you want to turn your 32 page AFOL comic into an RTL golf shirt???

:)

(smirk)