 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10999
    Wow. Chris, disregard. —Calum Tsang
   Spencer Rezkalla makes some amazing aircraft models, but check this folder out: (URL) nice stuff. Calum (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Why not just put a subject line like, hey Chris, FREE LEGO just for you. was Re: Wow. Chris, disregard. —Chris Magno
   So being the kind of Kid, who had to learn about "hot" the hard way, I clicked on the link calum told me not to. I mean, I knew it was going to be boring, and of no interest to "real cool people" like me, or...... ummmm Da Cheat, or ME. but i (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)