 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10994
10993  |  10995
Subject:
RTL 16 rope: can someone post a pic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:00:28 GMT

I was not able to make it to the last dinner, so I am a sucker for not having
the correct rope to test with.  I think I have a similar facsimile, but want to
be sure.  Can anyone do me a favour and post /email a closeup pic of the rope
(or sample) that will be used in RTL 16.  I want to gauge whether it is
more/less slippery than the one I have.

BTW - I have a robot (unprogrammed) that will climb.  Slow, but it works...  Now
for fine-tuning time...

Thx,

Dave