 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10920
  Re: Formertorontonianspotting...

(...) I miss Jeff :( Iain (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Formertorontonianspotting...

(...) Awwww Thanks Iain, I miss you too?? I was at the auto show last night and they had an area for the Transport Canada and the energy efficient cars, There was a Smart (being released in Canada in August?!?) an Audi A2, Some VW thingy, and a few (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Formertorontonianspotting...

(...) Dork :) At the Mercedes booth they had *4* of them (smart fortwo coupé/cabrio) in their own little area! It was SO packed in that area on Saturday. All the other bits of the show were like empty, and there were about 2.8 million people in the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)