 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10879
Re: Its quiet.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:52:46 GMT

Dave K
-that Stockard Channing... she's verrry nice.  not as nice as Donna Tella Moss,
but, eh, whatreya gonna do?  have we had this conversation before?

Ali... Ali's sister... Ali... Ali's sister...

Ivan
- Bumping the post count since 1993