 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10849
  Re: Thnikkaman.

(...) ya, I saw, and heard all about the Thnikkaman yesterday. it was ok. a few good easter eggs in the last bit. homestar who is about to put on pants is a funny easter egg. but its still not as funny as: Sisters, or Kids' book Chris (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thnikkaman.

BEHOLD - THE TECHNOCHOCOLATE! (URL) DRIPPING with EASY COMFORT! (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thnikkaman.

and here I thought I was the only one who googled the new words from Strongbad. like "wooddaber" (sp?) (...) -- Chris There's no 'I' in 'team'. There's four in 'platitude-quoting idiot'. (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thnikkaman.

(...) (URL) confuse the folks, or I'll have to replace you with Derek! (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thnikkaman.

Uhm, at what episode did the first easter egg appear? I watched 'em all in quite a marathon and realized about them to late in the game I think. Too lazy to check from the beginning now :) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)