 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10801
  Re: C$ - Code Only

(...) I am admittedly biased toward BrickOS; however, I am wondering if you attempted to free some memory in BrickOS by disabling features that you didn't need? If you are only going to run one program (whether single threaded or multi), you can (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: C$ - Code Only

(...) Nope. I knew there was a certain amount configurability in brickOS, but I assumed it would be hard to get it down to a minumum. (...) With librcx, I started out with the minimum and added only what I needed. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)