 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10741
10740  |  10742
Subject:
you know what would be cool....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:29:58 GMT

if Steve H actually came through and did what he said here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=10701

and here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=10721

I know ~I~ sent him a zip file of v1.1 of the Team BS code. Michael sent
steve HIS code....

funny how steve has not offered his code, posted a lint to a page or...
anything.

(sigh)

still waiting for him to post his display software.

I'm sure he has been home at least ONCE since this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=10725

I wonder if steve is realizing how hard it is to implement something
(like a game) and still work a job, and wife/kids AND deal with others
questioning an incomplete set of rules?

------------full dink mode OFF ---------------

:)   <--- hi steve

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.