 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1071
  Re: My pics (digital)

(...) Jeff's photos from rtlToronto/train1, the first Lego Train event in Toronto. It was organized by a bunch of us in rtlToronto, which has been traditionally one of the larger Technic/Mindstorms organizations. About ten people brought their Train (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My pics (digital)

Hi Guys, As You mignt have heard rtlToronto had our first train event this past weekend The link that was mentioned previously is now out of date (do to my Brillant work of uploading the images before rotating/resizing them) so Here is the link to (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)