 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10703
    It's not what you kow, it's who you know... —David Koudys
   So a while back I lamented right here in this very group about the outright killing of an RCX by yours truly... Well, I bring it to rtl15, where one may find very intelligent blokes who may know something about electronics and such related stuff... (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)