 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10601
  WANTED: ideas for magazine

relax, its not what you think. I'm working on my chip dropper for C$, and I have it all BUT a way to nicely secure my vertical stack of chips. my base dispenser is i.d 6 x 6 studs, with an o.d. of 8 x 8 studs. I want to keep the weight down, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WANTED: ideas for magazine

(...) liftarms work well. At least for me. (...) So, you've decided on 8x8? (...) That is quite possible. This game includes a large element of game strategy which is outside the normal "build & program robots" type of stuff. And, while I know how (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)