 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10424
10423  |  10425
Subject:
Remembering Grey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:33:10 GMT

Jake (from LEGO) posted a message about Mindstorms (and other stuff) not going
away.

MOST of the replies said SOMETHING about the 'grey' issue.  (which was not
mentioned in the original post).

This is really NOT an issue for me.  It has not ruined my collection (worth
thousands of dollars).  I still build robots.  My wife and kids still love me,
and other people still don't...  :)

With that in mind, one robot you will see at rtl 15 is called Remembering Grey.
It's pretty much grey, with some black and one yellow brick.

Now that I think about it, I need to add some "new" grey to it, to complete the
color scheme.

So, does anyone have some new grey pieces they want to get rid of?  I don't need
many.  Just enough to add some 'color'.

:)

Steve