 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10290
  So, as usual, late to the game

I, unlike my colleagues here in rtlToronto, end up buying sets many many months later. I just can't get myself sets the day they come out. Anyways, I'm building my backhoe tonight while watching that NOVA Mars special, and all is good. It's now (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: So, as usual, late to the game

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Calum Tsang wrote: <snip> (...) Can you bring a few to dinner on the 9th? Dave K (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: So, as usual, late to the game

(...) I finished building the Backhoe tonight. I had a 20 page paper to hand in (Derek didn't help at all!) and broke up building it over three or four nights. So many great sets this year: Shuttle, Helicopter, Yellow Truck and now this one, the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)