 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10283
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto January Monthly Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 04:05:18 GMT

rtlToronto January Monthly Dinner

January 9th 2004, 7PM
Swiss Chalet
5487 Dundas Street West
Toronto, Ontario

Man, am I sick of Swiss Chalet.  I think I've eaten so many pot pies, it's not
funny.    I'm gonna try something else this time.  Maybe just dessert.  I dunno.
Anyways, see y'all there.

We can talk about the Lego no one bought us.  I ended up buying a Discovery
Shuttle, Sopwith and Backhoe for myself.

Calum

Yeah, no LEGO sets for me this year :( *snif*

eh, whatever.

So did ya get these sets on sale?

Dave K
-who bought 30 road plates on e-bay--the extent of his LEGO purchases for the
holiday season...