 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10247
Re: Okay Tsang--throwing it down 'old school'!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:10:44 GMT

Quote by Calum...

"Don't get me wrong: I love Gloria Estefan"

And you have a problem with me thinking Shania's attractive???

That's it, no 'Firefly' for you!!  One year!!!

Shania is famous for making warmed over pop rock into country by showing her
belly button.

Gloria on the other hand, has fueled a Latin music revolution, with her own
albums and producing others!  She's produced music since 1985's breakthrough
record, "Primitive Love".  That's like almost twenty years!

I don't think Shania has the led the way for artists from Timmins, Ontario,
thank you very much.

Calum
Walrus Manipulator Department