 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10238
OT: Surfing the Cavalier, January dinner etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:50:54 GMT

Hey folks,

Some of you guys mentioned you liked drawn out articles like Surfing the
Bathtub:  Three days in BrickFest 2003, so, you might like this one:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/stupid-cavalier-index.html

Calum
Ob-rtlToronto:  So, when is January dinner?  January 9th?!