 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10205
  Re: Play Area

(...) seeing as you are entering more than ONE robot, and the second one "needs" to be a "Wall" up the side of game board, and you, yourself just said that "...A robot like this would be much easier to change..." then why do it? be nice and back (...) (21 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Play Area

(...) So, I have a working robot (which is not a wall) that follows all the rules, and you're suggesting I change it to be nicer to people who don't follow the rules? :) Really? As it turns out, I've managed to make my first robot work with the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Play Area

(...) I can only lay this personality trait on your nationality....... :) so, if you have a robot that is NOT wall like, and is within the rules, then whats the problem? Chris (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Play Area

(...) Isn't that like saying ALL Canadians hate BNL? :) I hardly speak for my nation. Sometimes, I don't even speak for myself. (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)